Week 13

Hello everyone! With the end of the semester almost upon us, I'm sure most of us are very stressed. This week I've been focusing the majority of my attention on writing my research paper. I want to make sure that it is the best I can give.  I've also been editing the poster for Metro Tech. At the ASU conference I presented with Brenda, since that was easiest. At Metro Tech I will be using my own poster which has some of the more recent data on it.

I also finished writing my research paper. That was probably what took up most of my time this week. I was going off and on it throughout the whole week until I made myself sit down and finish it before I could do anything else. Hopefully it turned out well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Week 4

What advice would you give your "freshman self" or your "first-day-at-ASU self"?