Week 12


Hello everyone! This week was both pretty nerve wrecking and exciting. ASU West was much nicer than I thought, though it was also more quiet. I have been to the Tempe campus a couple of times and there was definitely a difference in the sort of "vibe" of the two campuses. There always seems to be people walking around Tempe whereas at West it was pretty empty. Granted it was later in the day on a Thursday. All in all, it was great. I also tried Chick-Fil-A for the first time. I had tried the fries before, but not the chicken nuggets or the sandwiches.


Conference wise, I think it went pretty smoothly. I was really stressed and nervous about talking to people and the questions they might have, however, it was much more chill than I imagined. Not a lot of people showed up or asked questions, which was actually kind of disappointing to me, surprisingly. I am looking forward to the Metro Tech conference.

Comments

  1. Hey Luisa, the ASU West Symposium was very quiet and not as crowded as I had expected. However, today at Metro Tech High School, I don’t know about you but it turned out well. We had an audience, there was delicious food and we enjoyed ourselves. I hope you also had a good time and I wish you luck at STEM next semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Week 4

What advice would you give your "freshman self" or your "first-day-at-ASU self"?