New Semester

Hello everyone,
     I hope everyone had a good winter break! I'd say mine was pretty good, though I think it was too short. I am already looking forward to spring break and summer break as well. The idea of coming back to school made me feel uneasy. Though last semester was not very difficult for me subject wise, I feel like my mentality hasn't been a very good one. It's hard to stay motivated when there are things going on outside of school that one has to think about constantly.
     However, these past two weeks have made me feel more hopeful about the upcoming semester. Three of the courses that I am taking this semester so far seem like they are going to be very interesting. Fundamentals of Ecology sounds very similar to BIO182, which I took last semester and really enjoyed. Then I'm taking another class called The Human Environment, and so far we have also talked about things we discussed in 182, but more related to animals and their behavior. Which brings me to the other interesting class I'm taking: Animal Behavior. Not only are the topics in these classes interesting to me so far, but they also coincide with each other so I think I did well in choosing to take these at the same time. Also, I think it'll make things easier to learn, which helps to alleviate some of the stress I had about coming back to school. Hopefully things stay this way.
     I'm glad to see everyone in class and I really hope its a good semester for everyone :)

Comments

  1. Dr. UGANLOGA has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr UGANLOGA for bringing back happiness to my life. thanks you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has done for me.Email: druganlogaherbahome@gmail.com  you can call or whatsapp number: +2348107181623

    hello everyone here I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and i have had constant pain, sickness. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from the hospital also i have use some herbal medicine from African but non could cure this disease from me. but on one faithful day i came across a testimony of MARGRET HUNTER testifying on how DR UGANLOGA CURED HER of her 6 YEARS herpes disease so i wrote Dr.UGANLOGA on his EMAIL.  telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by DR UGANLOGA,  one week later i started experiencing changes all over body. and when it was  two weeks of using his herbal medicine,i went to the hospital and it was confirmed that I am now free from the disease and i cannot thank DR UGANLOGA enough that is  i am  here to testify that i am not longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my whole life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him.Email: druganlogaherbalhome@gmail.com or  you can call or whatsapp number: +2348107181623 He can also do the following CANCEREPILEPSYPENIS ENLARGEMENT BREAST ENLARGEMENT BUM ENLARGEMENT 
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PALOMAR VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C SINUSITIS ETC.. THANKS  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Week 4

What advice would you give your "freshman self" or your "first-day-at-ASU self"?