Fall 2020...

 Hello everyone!

I was reading some of your guys' blog posts and it sounds like everyone has mixed feelings towards this semester. Things have certainly been interesting. Towards the end of summer, like a couple weeks before school started my mom and brother tested positive for COVID. We all couldn't really believe it, it seemed like just something that was affecting our lives but was still somewhat far away. Long story short, my sister and I had to take over and take care of everything while my mom and brother quarantined in a room. I'm really grateful because they were in there for a little over two weeks, then they tested positive and now seem to be fine. 

However, even though they were fine, I didn't want to risk getting anyone else outside of us sick, so my siblings and I decided to do all of our classes online. We planned on coming back mid semester, but now it just seems easier to keep going as we are. Easier is an understatement though, getting used to being fully online has been pretty hard! It makes you feel really disconnected from everyone and it feels like we're always in school. Hopefully things become a little less stressful and we can all see each other again! I definitely took for granted all the things we could do before. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy! Good luck with the semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Week 4

What advice would you give your "freshman self" or your "first-day-at-ASU self"?