Post 3: Degree Plans

 Hello everyone!

I hope you've all been doing well. Personally I've been having a hard time keeping up with everything this semester. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like this semester in particular has been really difficult. 

This week's blog post is about what we think we're going to use our degree for. This and similar questions are difficult for me to answer because I'm not really sure what I want to do as a career. I have some ideas but I'm not sure if they're very realistic or if I will end up changing my mind and want to do something else. My current plans with my degree are to go into the field of conservation. I've done some field work before and I've found that I really enjoy it, so I'm thinking of looking into being a wildlife biologist or something similar. I just know that I want to do something to help others, the environment, and help make a difference. I've been trying to get as much general experience as possible that way I have a wide set of skills to offer, but I always wonder if I'm doing enough. I look forward to reading what everyone's plans are :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14

Week 4

Goals